Emily joined the firm in July 2014 and is a Senior Attorney supervising the Iowa Foreclosure Department located in the West Des Moines, Iowa office. She obtained her B.A. in Political Science from the University of Northern Iowa in 2006. She obtained her law degree from Drake University Law School in 2009 and is currently admitted to practice law in both state and federal courts in Iowa.
Emily currently focuses her practice on representing financial institutions and creditors’ rights in real estate finance and mortgage foreclosure.
Education & Professional Memberships
- B.A. University of Northern Iowa, 2002
- J.D. Drake University Law School, 2009
- Iowa Bar Association
- Black Hawk County Bar Association
- International Academy of Dispute Resolution
- Iowa Association of Mediators
- National Order of the Barristers