Hunter joined the Firm in May 2022 and is a Senior Attorney for the Bankruptcy Department located in the Overland Park, Kansas office. He is currently admitted to practice law in Missouri and is also admitted to practice before the Federal District of Kansas and the Federal District of Nebraska. He obtained his B.A. in Journalism from the University of Missouri in 2009. He obtained his law degree from the University of Missouri-Kansas City Law School in 2012.
Hunter currently focuses his practice on representing financial institutions and creditors' rights in bankruptcy and related litigation.
Education & Professional Memberships
- B.A. University of Missouri, 2009
- J.D. University of Missouri-Kansas City Law School, 2012
- American Bankruptcy Institute
- Kansas City Bankruptcy Bar Association
- Western District of Missouri Bankruptcy Court Advisory Group