Jenny joined the firm in November 2004 and is a Shareholder and Managing Attorney for the Litigation Department in the St. Louis, MO office. She is currently admitted to practice in the state and federal court of Western and Eastern District of Missouri, state and federal court of the Northern and Southern Districts of Iowa. She obtained her B.A. in Political Science from Truman State University in 1997. She obtained her law degree from University of Missouri in 2000.
Jenny's practice focuses on representing financial institutions and Creditors' Rights Litigation. She has successfully litigated a variety of matters including, contested foreclosure actions, lien priority disputes, preliminary injunctions, bankruptcy, and title related litigation. Jenny has authored appeals in both State and Federal Court and has handled cases from inception through disposition. She has extensive motion practice and general litigation experience. She is a noted speaker at various industry conferences and author in regional and national publications.
Education & Professional Memberships
- B.A. Truman State University, 1997
- J.D. University of Missouri, 2000
- Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis
- The Iowa State Bar Association
- The Missouri Bar
- ALFN State Legislative Issues Sub-Committee, 2008-2012
- ALFN Litigation and Compliance Services Committee, 2008-2012
- Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis Motion for Kids Committee, 2009