Mike joined the firm in July 1993 and is a Shareholder and Managing Attorney for the Judicial Foreclosure Department in the corporate office located in Overland Park, Kansas. He is currently admitted to practice law in Missouri and Kansas. He obtained his B.A. in Economics from the University of Kansas in 1987. He obtained his law degree from Creighton University, Omaha, Nebraska in 1990.
Mike has concentrated his practice of law in the areas of real estate finance and mortgage foreclosure since 1993. He is a noted speaker at various industry conferences and an author in regional and national publications. Mike was recognized as a "Best Lawyer in Kansas City" for Mortgage Banking Foreclosure Law in Ingram's magazine in 2010-2012.
Education & Professional Memberships
- B.A. University of Kansas, 1987
- J.D. Creighton University, 1990
- Johnson County Bar Association
- Kansas Bar Association
- Kansas City Metropolitan Bar Association
- The Missouri Bar
- USFN Board of Directors, 2001-Present, President 2014-2016
- USFN Technology Committee, 1996-Present
- USFN Member of the Year, 2013
- USFN Committee Chair of the Year, 2002