Austin joined the Firm in August 2021 and is an Associate Attorney for the Missouri Foreclosure Department as well as the Supervising Attorney for the Loss Mitigation Department both located in the Overland Park, Kansas office. He is currently admitted to practice law in Missouri, Kansas, and Nebraska. He obtained his B.A. in Political Science from the Missouri State University in 2017. He obtained his law degree from UMKC School of Law in 2020.
Austin currently focuses his practice on representing financial institutions and creditors' rights in real estate finance, mortgage foreclosure, and loss mitigation.
Education & Professional Memberships
- B.A. Missouri State University, 2017
- J.D. UMKC School of Law, 2020
- Missouri State Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Kansas City Metropolitan Bar Association
- Kansas State Bar Association
- Nebraska State Bar Association