William joined the Firm in July 2019 and is a Senior Attorney and litigator in the corporate office located in Overland Park, KS. He is currently admitted to practice law in Missouri and Kansas. He obtained degrees in Economics/Finance and Political Science from Rockhurst College in 1988. He obtained his law degree from Notre Dame in 1991.
Bill's practice focuses on creditor rights, lender liability and complex commercial litigation. He is a note contributor to industry publications. Prior to joining the Kansas City legal community, Bill was a member of the U.S. Navy's Judge Advocate General Corp. where he practiced criminal law, was appointed as a Special Assistant U.S. Attorney, and served as a staff judge advocate to the Commander of the San Diego Naval Base as well as to the Commander of Submarine Squadron 11.
Education & Professional Memberships
- B.S.B.A. Rockhurst College, 1988
- J.D. Notre Dame, 1991
- Johnson County Bar Association
- Kansas Bar Association
- Kansas City Metropolitan Bar Association
- The Missouri Bar
- Martindale-Hubbell AV preeminent rating
- Parish Council, St. Michael the Archangel, 2016-2019
- Awarded Navy-Marine Corps Commendation Medal and Navy-Marine Corps Achievement Medal
- Mentor, Johnson County Veterans' Court
- Eagle Scout