Southlaw COVID-19 Response
Updated: March 17, 2020
In this time of concern and uncertainty around the spread of the COVID-19 virus, we want to assure you of our Pandemic Contingency Plan now in place. We are committed to continuing to serve you while also ensuring the safety and health of our own employees. We recognize this is a fluid situation and we are prepared for any potential disruption in business due to the spread of the virus.
We have implemented our Pandemic Contingency Plan as follows:
- We are encouraging all employees who are experiencing any cold or flu systems to remain at home to reduce the transmission of any illnesses in the office
- We are limiting all nonessential travel
- We are happy to meet with you virtually by teleconference, GoToMeeting, Zoom or conference call to minimize any risk of exposure
- All Firm employees currently have secure, remote connectivity capability
- In the event that we are required to shut down our office for a period of time, the firm is positioned to provide the same level of service to its clients
- We are in contact with each of our vendors to ensure they have the appropriate business continuity plans in place to support us
- Any employees who have recently traveled to any location with a Health Notice or who have been otherwise been exposed to or in contact with someone who has been exposed to the virus will self-isolate for a period of 14 days
- We are continuously updating local, state and federal court availability, including Sheriff’s Sales and Evictions (see www.addurl.com)
We appreciate your partnership through this difficult time and we hope that you and your employees remain safe and healthy. We would also like to take this opportunity to thank all of our health care workers and emergency responders for their hard work and service during this time.
913-663-7600, ext. 126