Ashlee joined the Firm in August 2021 and is an Associate Attorney for the Litigation Department located in the Overland Park, Kansas office. She is currently admitted to practice law in Missouri and Kansas. She obtained her B.S. in Marketing and Business from the University of Kansas in 2006. She obtained her law degree from the University of Kansas School of Law in 2014.
Ashlee currently focuses her practice on representing financial institutions and creditors' rights in litigation involving chain of title defects, lien priority disputes, boundary disputes and contested foreclosures. While in Law School Ashlee was the Editor-in-Chief of the Kansas Journal of Law and Public Policy.
Education & Professional Memberships
- B.S. University of Kansas, 2006
- University of Kansas School of Law, 2014
- Missouri State Bar Association
- Kansas City Metropolitan Bar Association
- Johnson County Bar Association
- Association of Women Lawyers of Greater Kansas City
- The Earl E. O'Connor American Inn of Court