Liliana joined the firm in June 2017 and is an Senior Attorney for the Litigation Department located in the Omaha, NE office. She obtained her B.A. in Biology from Drake University in 1999. She obtained her law degree from the Creighton University in 2004 and is currently admitted to practice law in Nebraska.
Liliana focuses her area of practice on representing creditors’ rights in litigation involving chain of title defects, lien priority disputes, boundary disputes and contested foreclosures.
Education & Professional Memberships
- B.A. Drake University, 1999
- J.D. Creighton University, 2004
- Nebraska State Bar Association
- Member of Family Housing Advisory Services Board of Directors, 2012 to June 8, 2017
- Member of Mayoral Advisory Committee regarding housing law issues, 2012