Robert L. Choromanski joined the Firm in July 2022 and is a Senior Attorney for Commercial and Special Assets Department located in the Overland Park, Kansas office. He is currently admitted to practice law in Kansas and Missouri. He obtained his B.A. in Political Science, International Studies, and Slavic Languages and Literature from the University of Kansas in 2000. He obtained his law degree from Washburn University School of Law in 2003.
Robert primarily represents the interests of lenders as they relate to credit card and automobile loan defaults, lender liability issues, recovery of automobiles, and general collection matters.
Education & Professional Memberships
- B.A. University of Kansas, 2000
- J.D. Washburn University School of Law, 2003
- Kansas State Bar Association
- Missouri State Bar Association
- Kansas Creditor Attorney Association
- Missouri Creditor Bar Inc.