Dan joined the firm in May 2000 and is a Shareholder and Managing Attorney over the St. Louis, Missouri operation. He is currently licensed to practice law in Missouri and is also admitted to practice before the United States District Court for the Eastern and Western Districts of Missouri and the Federal District of Kansas and the Federal District of Nebraska. He obtained his B.A. in Finance from the University of Missouri-Columbia in 1994. He obtained his law degree from the University of Missouri-Columbia in 1997.
Dan has concentrated his practice of law representing secured creditors in bankruptcy and related litigation, primarily in the Eastern District of Missouri since 1997. He is a noted speaker at various industry conferences and an author in regional and national publications.
Education & Professional Memberships
- B.S. University of Missouri, 1994
- J.D. University of Missouri, 1997
- Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis
- The Missouri Bar
- American Bar Association
- USFN Bankruptcy Committee, 2007-Present, Chairman, 2011-2012
- Court appointed Eastern District Local Rules Committee, 2008-2010
- Chairman of the Bar Association Metropolitan St. Louis Bankruptcy CLE Committee, 2006