Steve joined the Firm in January 1999 and is a Shareholder and Managing Attorney for the Bankruptcy Department located in the corporate office in Overland Park, KS. He is currently licensed to practice in Missouri and is also admitted to practice before the United States District Court for the Eastern and Western Districts of Missouri and the Federal District of Kansas and the Federal District of Nebraska. He obtained his B.A. in Business Administration from Lindenwood College in 1987. He obtained his law degree from the Washington University in 1990.
Steve has concentrated his practice of law representing secured creditors in bankruptcy and related litigation since 1999. He is a noted speaker at various industry conferences.
Education & Professional Memberships
- B.S. Lindenwood College, 1987
- J.D. Washington University, 1990
- American Bankruptcy Institute
- American Bar Association
- Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis
- Kansas City Bankruptcy Bar Association
- National Association of Chapter Thirteen Trustees
- USFN Bankruptcy Committee Member, 2000 - 2007
- Cum Laude Graduate of Lindenwood College, 1987